Re: U.S.S Louisville

Northampton class heavy cruiser. Blue Water Navy makes 1/350 resin kits

>of the entire class, I've even got a Louisville myself. Other than the >resin guys you won't find WWII US cruisers in 1/350. BWN has run a >couple of 40% off sales this summer but there isn't one currently. When >he runs them he lists it on
and someone usually cross >posts it to
in both cases it'll be on the >discussion borads. Both site have links to BWN's site. > >The BWN kit is a split hull (you choose full or waterline) with some >resin parts, many pewter detail parts and a sheet of PE designed >specifically to fit the kit. There's also a Warship Profile on the >Louisville. Expensive and intimidating but actually easier to build than >an injected ship IMHO. > >Ron > >Mike Keown wrote: >> >> What class of cruiser was it? Are there any >> kits of that class available? >> Mike IPMS
Reply to
a0002604