Photos of model 1:48 Spitfire Vc

Hi,

Have posted photos of my 1:48 Tamiya Spitfire with resin 'C' wing here...

Hope this isn't too cheeky but the model is also for sale on trade-me here...
Cheers, Ian

Reply to
Ian

Nice clean job, very nice :-)

The only thing I would ahve done differently, would have been to shade in the panel lines with a No #2 pencil lead, and paint the exhausts a different (sorry, but more proper metal looking) color (s) (as in base and washes) Thats it.

Nice job, thanx for sharing

"Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will"

Reply to
AM

Took 2nd place in a model competition and has been kept in a dust-free display case.

Hmm...your model took second place and you're will to sell it for under $500? I'd sell my kidz first! 8^)

Jokes aside, nice job. Where'd you get the C wing? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Thanks for the kind comments, guys. Yeah, the NZ market is a little too small to get anything like what a model is really worth- but I need some space in the cabinet... can't remember the make of the resin wing, think an Australian firm...?

Reply to
Ian

Nice job

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

You might want to think about ebay considering it's international appeal.

Possibly Red Roo? I'll check around... Thanks,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Is that the same Spit that's in the War Memorial Museum in Auckland? [It was too dark for my pictures to come out...:-( ]

Reply to
Merlin Dorfman