Here some pic of my 1/48 WIP !

Hi ! Here an update on the various WIP in 1/48 scale I'm on now :

HASEGAWA modified as CANADIAN SPARROW program :

The is stage 2 of this project , Tbis one is almost completed , I 'm on the computer and various detail to completed the presentation ,here a link whe re you can view the project :

HOBBYCRAFT AVRO CF-105 in section "PHASE 2" :

Using the HOBBYCRAFT FIN, The opposite side of the Fin is completed, ,it wi ll just need some touch up at the end beforer I put on the clear , I'm on t he detailling the moving mechanism for the rudder , so far I have done the first activators and glued on place, , I also have scartch the maintenance trolley for the fin , I have place the fin I have done on it to show what i t would look like , but this won't be the fin that will be display on the t rolley youl'le se later what I mean by that. here a link where you can view the project:

AVRO SILVERBUG SAUCER SCRATCH PROJECT :

The seat is completed, base on the MARTIN BAKER MK.Vc used on the CF-105 , ,I'm working now on the bottom fuselage walls and access to the saucer , si nce there is no plan or indication how they had plan to do this, I have too k the inspiration from the aircraft of the same era and the entry of the sa ucer will be done by the bottom, I also have started to complete the auxili airy intake and main intake ,next move wil be to figure out if this thing s hould have landing gear or skid , here a link where you can view the projec t :

WWII RAF DINGHY SCRATCH PROJECT :

The DINGHY is completed , I'm now working on the presentation base for this project . so far I have done the structure for the deck and plan to poor t he water onto the base this week :

MONOGRAM LUNAR LANDERWITH SCRATCH PROJECT:

The inside of the front section is completed , I also have comeplete the ba ck section ,I'm now on the middle section , I have done the basic parts for the floor ,this will be detail later on soon I have completed the side sec tions , here where you can view the project:

PYRO/LIFE LIKE BRISTOL BOXKITE with some modification project :

All the wing ribbing are completed , I have almost completed the pilot sect ion soon its completed ,I,ll be able to rework and detail the engine ,final assembly is not to far away on this one , here a link where you can view t he project:

WWII GRMAN FLAK 38 BARGE (inspire from the Verlinden 1/35 one)

I almost completed the Barge, I have done the wood work and now just need t o add some detai on the tructure of the barge and it show be painted this w eek , the Flak is done ,I have use the VERLINDEN 1/48 one with some details add on , you should be able to view the Flak shortly on the page , Here th e link where you can view the project :

I also have a couple of 1/48 side project that I,m working on from time to time ,like REVELL B-1A PROTOYPE(I,m awaiting to find a carrying box so I ca n completed the painting on this one),WWII AIRFIEL CARAVAN,KLAYTRACK TRACTO R X 2,INTREPID AIRSHIP etc.. Pics are added on a weekly/bi-weekly base on t he one I,m working on of course ,dependng when Steph as time to place them on the web, you can view all those and completed project at this URL :

Hope youl'le like them ! Jmarc

Reply to
jmarc