fitted a rusnok head to my Rockwell take a look

I bought a Rockwell Mill

great machine, it came with a M head that was never fitted to the mill
and I had a Rusnok head waiting for a home. THe rusnok is not real
heavy so its a whole lot less load on ones back to install/remove.
here is a link to it

Looks to ok sized for the mill. If I come accross a rockwell head I
will grab it but for now this will do, I have a shop with another mill

just click on shop tour althought its time to up date.
Reply to
wayne mak