I posted some pictures of the newest addition to my shop

I moved the Rockwell mill into my shop. I decided that its condition granted me the right to keep it. It was easy getting in compared to some of my other machines and the base someone made for it makes sticking it in the corner when not being used real easy. take a look

wayne mak