The complete 1/48 SHIP/CAR listing will begin soon !

After having done the AIRCRAFT,ARMOUR I'm starting to gather information on the

1/48 ship ever produce, this will include wood kit to!..So if you like to help out with data info you are welcome to share it !..The ideal behind this is to provide modeler wolrdwide the access to this information on adaily base without having to run around to know if there is a kit produce of is favorite subject !..If you are curious , you can view the other list I have done on my personnal website, here is the URL :
not hesitate to write if you have any question or like to help out in this adventure ! Happy modeling Jmarc
Reply to
jmarc