The Official parts yard is back !

.. Finaly I got my act togheter and put back online the YARD !..this time hopefully it will be easier to work !.. For those who do not know what the yard was all about .. this is a website dedicated to help modeler finding there missing kit parts from existing kits.. sure most of MFG as great service when you are missing parts but when kit are out of production parts because scarce ...the main difference from most website it's dedicated to parts only , no sale of kits, no trade of kits , no Ebay auction link etc...

Here is the direct link:

Hope youl'le find it usefull ! Jmarc

Reply to
jmarc