The complete 1/48 aircraft listing is on the AIR !

First I'd like to thank you to all the modeler who keep providing me with the missing intelligence report ,without your help this list would be incomplete and useless..

Yes, the list as been updated again with the newest release and a couple more of kits I have mist in the process of gathering the info ! For those you are not aware, I have compile all the 1/48 scale kits ever made true the year !you can view it at this URL :

The reason behind this is to provide modeler with the info and avoid the surprises when a kit is re-release under another name ,this list is revised daily, soon I come across a new kit I'll adjust the pages ,so the modeler can sure that it's update to the latest info ..Of course it was'nt an easy task to track all this information but if I have mist some, just let me know and I'l make the rectification, but be sure that the kit was release just not announce ! I'm also working on a complete listing on an cross reference of AFTER MARKET ever produce and diorama accessories & vehicules...but of course I can use all the help,if someone as info that is not on the pages ,you are quite welcome to share it with the modeler community !

Here is a preview of how the list will work, I also plan to include direct link from the complete 1/48 aircraft listing to the AFTER MARKET so modeler who are building SPITFIRE can by a click direct themselve to the the area on the list were all SPITFIRE AFTER MARKET are listed !..here is a preview listing :

Do not hesitate if you have any constructive comment

Hope this can be some help to modelers All suggestion are welcome.. Jmarc

Reply to
jmarc