Another way to post your need !

Hi ! I'm the webmaster of the 'OFFICIAL PARTS YARD' and we have as most website a feature where you can place your need on detail information of a kit or picture for your current project !..The main difference is in the way the posting are done . As you know when you post a topic anywhere it usely get lost due of the qty of posting. Not at the YARD it's organise in a way that modeler can easly surf down the page true topic cauyse they are regroup by subject ! , so this way you can be help or help others ! If you are curious and like to have a look here are the links :

Hope you'le enjoy the visit ! Happy modeling Jmarc

Reply to
jmarc