Carrier deck chains

Hi! What do you people use for chains on aircraft carriers (tie downs) in 1/48?

1/48?
I can't believe that anybody has room to do an aircraft carrier in 1/48th!!!! ; )

Well I thought, for start, it would be nice to build an 1/48 scale aircraft model on a display base representing a section of 1/48 scale carrier deck. So, about scale chains to tie aircraft down to the deck... Can you help Jerry Seinfeld? :-)

no one could help jerry steinfeld, he's hopeless.

1/48?
You could try the ex- PP Aeroparts tie-down set, now sold by Flightpath:
http://www.djparkins.clara.net/fltpath/fp48pwu_usn_deck.htm
Jon.

Thanks Jonathan, but actually I have this set . Great set but chains are oversized and wrong shaped (to oval). They doesn't look realistic. I was thinking maybe same etched anchor chains for ships in 1/700 could do the trick but again I don't know which would be the closest match for 1/48 carrier deck chains.
Not sure about size in 1/48, but you could try to look for model railroad stuff. I have seen quite a few real chains of different very small dimensions in the railroad section of my local hobby shop...
Maybe Walthers or another online model railroad supplier?
Sten