ejection seats :)

Hi all! I need some help.. I need to locate and aftermarket replacement seat (1/72) of the Weber ES-7J ejection seat, or failing that, good, quality photos so I can accurize/scratchbuild replacements. The same for the UPCO/Stencel SIIS-3 seat. Also, any good ACES II out there? I can fish one out of a hasegawa F-15, but if there's something better... :) Cheers! Tvrtko

Reply to
Tvrtko

The Ejection Seat site at:

is always a good start for pics of ejector seats.

HTH Andy

Reply to
Andy Macrae