i need to find

I need to find a virgin what is double ended but there are lots about but i can't find the site. please tell me one of the sites

Reply to
Nik Smith

I'm sure there are sites for double-ended virgins out there, but I'm not sure they're suitable for a model rail newsgroup!

Paul Boyd

Paul Boyd

I know he means Virgin trains but it did make me smile!

Reply to
Les Pickstock

When the original poster has a name like "demonhotangel" I'm not entirely certain he's asking about Branson's empire............................

:-)

Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

I don't know, but then again all these modern trains look like Marital aids anyway. Much better when they're big and greasy with steam coming out of the end.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

You do know what steam looks like? :))

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

oh do tell!

what marital aid do you know that is big and greasy with steam coming out of the end.

Reply to
old git

Well ...

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Reply to
Les Pickstock

In message , old git writes

Well, there was this engineer who told me before he died (and I've no reason to believe he lied) ...

Reply to
John Sullivan

LOL!

Reply to