Need some help

Hi, So I have an eagle file for my razor imu and they in .brd and .sch. I am t rying use this along with the ftdi breakout and arduino for a project, but I need to create an enclosure for it. The only I am having is trying to cre
ate it solidworks. Can someone help me? I can send you the files.
Are you wanting a sheetmetal enclosure? R. Wink
On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 21:08:44 -0700 (PDT), Anisha Butala