Error I would like to override somehow...

I'm trying to design a QR code to be 3D printed... It did the full sketch o utline but didn't realize, until it was too late that I can't have three en
dpoints going to one point... So it won't let me extrude... The only proble m, I need to have those points in order to render the QR code correctly...
the error is "Description of problem: Three or more contour segments meet at this point"...
Is there a work around to override this and make it work?
On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 5:28:40 AM UTC-5, Jason Powell wrote:

outline but didn't realize, until it was too late that I can't have three endpoints going to one point... So it won't let me extrude... The only prob lem, I need to have those points in order to render the QR code correctly.. .

t at this point"...

You can try creating fillets at the corners of the items being extruded so they do not actualy meet at a point.
You can extrude them in different feature by selecting contours. So this way you can use the same sketch over and over and have the extrude done.
On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 3:28:40 AM UTC-7, Jason Powell wrote:

outline but didn't realize, until it was too late that I can't have three endpoints going to one point... So it won't let me extrude... The only prob lem, I need to have those points in order to render the QR code correctly.. .

t at this point"...

Hello,
I don't know if anyone will see this but I am having the same error come up . I have basically drawn an elongated trapezoid and mirrored it about one o f the sides. Obviously that leads to having three segments meet at a point. I want to extrude both trapezoids as one piece but that's where the error comes in. I have done this before without any problem and I can't tell that I've done anything differently this time. I have also tried adjusting the side that the shape is mirrored around so that it does not intersect with t he top and bottom sides (where the error indicates the problem lies). When I try to extrude it automatically selects thin feature and I can't unselect it.
Please can someone help me figure out why I am getting this error when I ha d no problems doing this before? And how can I get past it?
Thank you so much in advance!