need some help please

i am looking for some 8.25id alum tube for a project. i need 8.25 x 25 or .50
wall
if anyone knows wher i can get this stuff please e/m me
thank you,
jim
Reply to
JimH720113
Inches, millimeters, or miles?
Reply to
Nobody
inches
jim
Reply to
JimH720113
"JimH720113" wrote: (clip) if anyone knows wher i can get this stuff please e/m me (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Careful what you ask about. You may be suspected of trying to build weapons of mass destruction.
Reply to
Leo Lichtman