tilting welding cylinder cart - redux

Reason I was asking about why the tilting cart is a guy in my neighborhood had one sitting empty in his driveway. I recently
upsized my OA cylinders and no longer have a cart. Tonight I strolled over there while he was yakking with 4 buds working on a race car in his shop. Sure enough, I came home with this cart. Price couldn't get any righter - FREE. It badly needs some paint but is structurally sound and bears the makers decal of which enough remains to read the coveted "MADE IN USA".
I now figure carts tilt just for safety in transport. On 3 (or more) wheels they're unlikely to fall over. And the bigger sized tanks are actually pretty heavy.
To the guy who asked "like this one"? Yes, it's a lot like that one, only a bit different. It would be pretty easy to make but it would take a couple of days and then you still have to come up with wheels. I've been looking for cheap wheels for a long time now. Yup, it'll be easier to scrub this one off and paint it and call it good to go.
Grant
Try www.cheapcasters.com
wrote:

Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Regional Technical School Danielson, CT 06239
860 774 8511 x1811
I wasn't looking for caster assemblies. Just wheels. That go on an axle. And for a cutting/welding torch cart, they should be solid rubber wheels, not pneumatic and at least 12" in diameter.
Anyway, yes cheapcasters has casters for cheap. I bought my 6" steel casters there, the ones I put on my machinery moving skates. I wasn't real wild about the quality but they work fine. I did replace all the 6mm straight zerk fittings because the other ones literally fell apart. But they were dirt cheap.
Grant