WTD: Cutting Torch Head for Victor 100/200 Series

Anyone have a spare cutting torch head laying about for the small 100 or

200 (I think they are the same?) series Victor Torch handle they want to part with? Marty
Reply to
Marty Escarcega

"Marty Escarcega" wrote: (clip) cutting torch head laying about for the small 100 or 200 (I think they are the same?) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am pretty sure I have an extra cutting head for my Style 100 torch butt. However, I am pretty sure it is different from the Style 200, and I'm not even sure all the Style 100's are the same. If you can come up with a model number I'll be glad to check against what I have.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman