Victor torch handle sizes

Hi. I am aware that there are three types of Victor torch handles, the Performer (J series), the Super Range (100 series) and the Journeyman (315 series). I saw a post that said that you could use 100 series tips on the J series (aircraft type?) handles for less fatigue for small hands. Are the threads for all these sizes compatible? The largest one (315 series) looks like it has a larger threaded coupling, but it is hard to tell from pictures on the WWW. My local store only carries Harris and they know little about Victor.

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric Chang

I saw a post that said that you could use 100 series tips on the J series (aircraft type?) handles for less fatigue for small hands. Are the threads for all these sizes compatible?

Yes.

Reply to
Peter H.

YEs they are. This is the same set up that I use.

Reply to
Richard Lamb