Airco 750 handle tip and torch size compatibility

Will an Airco 3875 cutting torch fit an Airco 750 handle?

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 12:18:03 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:

compatibility-53458-.htm

I did a little checking and your model seems to be a 3000 series. They make a special 3790 I think. Anyway, I have a 750 handle and using a 5790 cutti ng torch with it. If you look at all of the compatible tips from Concoa.com , you will see your series among the ones that are compatible. You may have to call concoa, which bought out Airco, and ask. Bet they will send you to a local distributor. PDF files here: http://www.concoa.com/cut_weld_catalo g.html Parts list on pdf here click on the airco/concoa pdf: http://www.sealseat.c om/catalogs/ Another one here: https://www.concoa.com/docs/ADIS/ADI1647J.pdf