Vernon mill - dirt cheap

I sold my house and left the mill in the basement. The new owner's don't want it and I no longer have any place for it or any desire to deal with it. I originally used a crane to put it in the basement, but I think it could be disassembled and carried up the stairs by 2-4 strong people. It's got a vari-drive, brown & sharp #9 spindle and the original overarm and 7/8 inch arbor, original 3phase motor. It's a damn good mill. Weight: ~800 pounds Location:Centralia, WA Price: $150 includes homemade phase converter. call me at 360-330-2277 or email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
Russell Barr

It's now spoken for.

-- Russell

Reply to
Russell Barr

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:02:35 -0700, "Russell Barr" calmly ranted:

If it's a vertical mill, I'd love to have it. Dibs! I'll call you.

- Schnazzy Tees online

Larry Jaques