Please I need Lego Help

Can anyone PLEASE post a WAV/MP3 or whatever you have of a lego clicking into another lego. I need it for a project for school and can't find one
anywhere.
Thanks Adam
says...

Does your computer have a microphone? If so, Windows has a sound recorder program you can use to record your own lego bricks clicking together.
http://users.erols.com/kennrice
Funny thing is. I don't have any Lego's. I am making a computer animation of Lego's and I found the dimentions for them and that is what I needed to model them, but I have no Lego's for sound.
Adam
says...

If you have a Lego Mindstorms kit, and installed it into the default folder, you can find the .wav files here:
C:\Program Files\LEGO MINDSTORMS\RIS 2.0\data\hdData\RISCodeSound

I sent a file to you that might do the job. Lego bricks really to not click. They sound like rummaging through broken glass as a builder is seeking that certain brick. Hope the file helps.
--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay /
Oh well that address won't work. Thanks though. If you will please re-send it to: snipped-for-privacy@alphateam.endjunk.com