Legos for mega bloks maybe...

I have a pile of legos that i don't really use anymore these days. But, what i am looking for is some of the mega bloks dragon sets or parts of the sets( mainly the castle parts).

I and my daughter have been having a great time building castles.

I was kind of hoping that someone might have some of these sets but is not building with them anymore and might be willing to part with them.

I have a lot of the older bionicle sets, some of the smaller technic sets, droid developer kit, robotics discovery set, dark side developer kit and a few misc. I don't know if i have all of the pieces for them.

If someone might be willing to sell or trade i would be more them willing to hear it. I would prefer to trade though.

tom

Reply to
t moose