I have 5 older midsized Technic sealed kits on ebay, no reserve

No reserve. These kits aren't the tiny Technic/Bionicle 30 piece kits you get at Toys R Us for $10. These are older medium sized sets that have 200-
270 pieces. 1 of the 5 kits has its seal broken, but all the parts appear there. The other 4 kits are sealed. If you win more than one kit, I will combine shipping to save you money. Winning 4 or 5 kits would be a huge shipping savings.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NR-sealed-Lego-Technic-8816-Off-Road - Rambler_W0QQitemZ320064662449QQihZ011QQcategoryZ19012QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
click "View seller's other items" to see the other kits.