After-Christmas Lego deals?

It used to be traditional in this group for people to post after-Christmas deals that they had come upon.
I went to Tagret today which used to be a good source of Lego deals.
I also went to Toys R Us.
the guy at TRU said that they do not discount Legos until the Lego company tells them too.
At Target, all Legos were gone and a person said that they do not carry Legos after Christmas.
Has anyone had better luck with after Christmas sales?
Thanks.
Greg wrote:

No luck here eithre, can't find any good deals here in Michigan
i've given up and have gone to bricklink form my deals kits are nice but what you gonna build them and then shelf them