For Sale: Lego sets (liquidating collection) - Technic, Mindstorms, Star Wars, and more!

I'm liquidating my collection of legos on ebay. No reserves on any of these auctions!
Includes a huge lot of technic and mindstorms sets, including the
massive Mobile Crane (set#: 8421) Also included are star wars sets (notably the Imperial Star Destroyer 6211) and some creator sets.
http://shop.ebay.com/gr-mikes/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
New sets being added daily as I inventory them!