Lego History

One of my students is writing a biography of LEGO and came up with two coincidences.

1.) Ole Kirk Christiansen (April 7, 1891 - _______ __, 1958) Danish Patent # 92683 _______ __, 1958.

2.) Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen (_______ __, 1947 -) First Plastic Injection-Moulding Machine Purchase _______ __, 1947

Can anybody fill in the blanks? Checked the books and checked the net to no avail.

Thanks

Reply to
Bill

Why don't you call LEGO and ask - they speak English, I'm sure. Phone no: (+45) 7950 6070

Tine, Denmark

Reply to
Tine Andersen

I once read on a web-site that the first idea for a Lego-type toy was proposed by an Englishman, who apparently (recently) received on out-of-court settlement for his ideas. Of course, I can't find that web reference now!

Reply to
Graeme