Picture of the new Lego 2006

see at :

The new lego at 2006

Reply to
lasersoft

That's a very sexy looking tow truck and available the month before my son's birthday, too. Hmmm - I detect some severe Visa damage coming up. Looking at the other sets, it's good to see Lego coming out with new sets in all kinds of price ranges from about $4 to $150. I could wish they'd come out with more train kits or even a set of bits that can be put together to make a variety of trucks, buildings, whatever. Can always get them at Bricklink, of course but some of us less inspired builders need the instructions.

Reply to
John Mycroft