Technic barrier ?

I have some Technic Barriers to stop robots from wandering off ! I'd like to
know there proper name and part No but can't find them on PEERON. Anybody
any idea ? I tried searches on Barrier, Fence ??
Chris
Reply to
Chris & Patsy
I think he means those little fence-like things that police might use to form a line a crowd must stay behind.
Reply to
Bookreader
Check out set 7237 at Peeron. There are a couple of things there that might be what you are talking about.
If not, can you describe the things you are talking about? How tall are they? How long are they?
Bookreader
Reply to
Bookreader

Site Timeline