Technic barrier ?

I have some Technic Barriers to stop robots from wandering off ! I'd like to know there proper name and part No but can't find them on PEERON. Anybody any idea ? I tried searches on Barrier, Fence ??

Chris

Reply to
Chris & Patsy

I'm not aware of any Technic barriers. I can only think of the Technic tubing. Do you have a picture?

Reply to
Dean Earley

I think he means those little fence-like things that police might use to form a line a crowd must stay behind.

Reply to
Bookreader

Little in a Lego sense, of course.

Reply to
Bookreader

Check out set 7237 at Peeron. There are a couple of things there that might be what you are talking about.

If not, can you describe the things you are talking about? How tall are they? How long are they?

Bookreader

Reply to
Bookreader