So quiet here..

--Hi gang! Wanna see a couple of stationary engines in California?

I took these photos at the Sturgeons Sawmill in Sebastopol, in the redwoods about anhour's drive North of San Francisco..

Reply to
steamer

I liked the truck, why is it at an angle!

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

They don't like using the starting handle?

Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter

--Loading dock's way above grade, on uneven terrain. Did see 'em get it running and it drove around pretty well, altho the engine ran kinda rough.. They're hoping to raise funds to finish restoring it, as well as a pile of other logging equipment.

Reply to
steamer