Enstone time again

Acording to my diary, Enstone sale is next weekend, 8th November. Is anyone going? If I go, can anyone take a few things in the direction of Internal Fire?

John

Reply to
John

John,

Always to late, Dan is as we speak on his way there and shall be back for Enstone.

Its going to be a while before I make the trip, dont forget to bring a mug with you.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi John, we can probably take some odds and sods to relay to IF nothing to big though as we'll probably be going in the car.

Cheers Gary..

Reply to
gary millward

Gary,

John doesn't understand "odds and sods", truck load is usually his terms of reference :-))

Martin P

Hi John, we can probably take some odds and sods to relay to IF nothing to big though as we'll probably be going in the car.

Cheers Gary..

Reply to
campingstoveman

Actually this time it's only bits for Hazel to sell in the shop. However, I may find some other odds and ends as Gary's volunteered :-). We've finally cut sod for the new shed here. I should have a new playroom by Christmas. Then all the stuff I've got scattered about the place can be hidden. I can also rationalise all the things like lights that I've got magpied away for future use. I can see me setting up at Enstone next year. Are you selling again at Enstone Martin?

John

Reply to
John

I'm taking stuff, whether I sell it is another matter :-)) My mate Peter is coming around this afternoon to help me shift it.

Actually this time it's only bits for Hazel to sell in the shop. However, I may find some other odds and ends as Gary's volunteered :-). We've finally cut sod for the new shed here. I should have a new playroom by Christmas. Then all the stuff I've got scattered about the place can be hidden. I can also rationalise all the things like lights that I've got magpied away for future use. I can see me setting up at Enstone next year. Are you selling again at Enstone Martin?

John

Reply to
campingstoveman

Trailer now full of goodies, more to put in during week.

Reply to
campingstoveman