Enstone

Can anyone confirm if Enstone bring and buy sale is on this Saturday 12 Nov, and if so time of start and cost?

Reply to
Tony Stockham

Hi Tony,

Enstone is this Saturday 12th November, and if it's like previous years it starts at 8am.

I'm not sure about the price, only a quid or two for buyers, I think, a bit more for sellers.

HTH

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Thanks Arthur

starts at 8am.

bit more for sellers.

Reply to
Tony Stockham

Here's my Service to the Community communiqué. Enstone Airfield

Leave M5 at J 11A.

A417. SO A436.

Junction of A417/A429, TL Bourton on the Water.

A429 to Stow on the Wold. TR A436

Junction A436/A44, TR A44 - Chipping Norton.

by-pass Chipping Norton continuing on the A44.

2.9 miles after the traffic lights to the east of Chipping Norton, you enter the 30mph limit signifying the start of Enstone village.

300m after the 30 limit signs turn left, signposted Church Enstone and Bicester.

Continue round the back of Enstone village, through Church Enstone, across the B4022/B4030 junction.

The entrance to the airfield is 0.75 mile on your left from this point.

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn