Enstone 13th November

I know this has been answered in another thread but it's buried about 20 messages down so this post is to help everyone easily with the date.

The bring and buy sale is at Enstone Airfield on Saturday 13th November.

Starts at 0800 ish, £2 entrance, seller with a car is only £5, same as the last entrance I paid at Sodbury! and its all on hardstanding (bit cold if the wind blows though)

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Ian

Reply to
Ian R