Astle Park photos

I'm writing something for SEM about Astle Park and need a couple of photos to illustrate it. I have the photos I took there, but they don't include a photo of my exhibit ;o))

Is it possible I could scrounge a few images from someone? One of my exhibit and a couple of general views, preferably on the Saturday when the weather was vile would be a great help.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Hi kim,

Are you perchance the gentleman to whom GW refers re gazebos in this months SEM editorial?

Reply to
Nick H

Indeed ...........

Regards,