Astle Park ?

Early days, but I just wondered who I might bump into. My plan is to go up on Friday night & exhibit for the Saturday only.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

We will be there on the Saturday. Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Looking forward to it already!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

I am praying for me to be able to make it to the 25th Event. We have a few medical problems but I certainly want to go! I remember the meeting 25 years ago when Percy Galimore told us of his plans & we agreed to go ahead.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

A couple of years running, we met for a pint in the beer tent at 1.00pm, but last year I appeared to be the only attendee!

Shall we revert to plan A?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

On May 7, 3:15=EF=BF=BDam, "kimsiddorn" wrot= e:

Steve and I will be in attendance, probably with a Crossley VO in tow!

Cheers Gary..

Reply to
wheeliemonster27

Sounds good to me, are you buying? :-))

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I thought it was your turn :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Didn't go last year and only recall seeing Arthur at the appointed time and place the year before. Should be on for this year.

NHH

Reply to
Nick H