Astle park 1000 engine

How many of us are attending & can we arrange a lunchtime meeting place on both days for a group photo?

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

In message , Dave Croft writes

I'd like to be there, work permitting. I'd be happy to pose for mug shots. Is there a beer tent this year, or have the H & S contingent struck? If there is one, wouldn't that be the obvious place? :-)

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

I'll be there at some point. Difficult to predict when because of work & family commitments.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Dave, I'd suggest the beer tent at lunchtime (1.30 ?) like last year. I hope to be there one of the two days.

For those of you not sure whether to go or not - its a must.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

I'm intending to be there Friday night, so Saturday at the beer tent at 1.30 sounds OK to me.

Previous family engagement means an Early Bath on Saturday evening, so those who go Sunday will miss me!

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!

hope to be there one of the two days.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

to be there one of the two days.

Sounds good to me, I'll be there both days

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

Me and my brother will be there all weekend.

Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Just visiting on the Saturday for me. But no problem regarding the rendezvous point (provided I remember!).

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR

Will be there from Thursday for the duration, would love to put a few more names to faces. So is it to be Saturday at 1.30pm in the beer tent ?? I will be there with the National `F` type and a pump, will be next to the BIG Reid !!! as I am one of the starting crew !!!

Cheers, MartinH

Reply to
Martin Hirst

I will be down from Thursday and will try to remember the meet.Please see my other posting for a plea to anyone coming up from Worcestershire or around there.

Kenny Williams,The wild and woolseley scotsman.

Mart> Will be there from Thursday for the duration, would love to put a few more

Reply to
k.williams

"Dave Croft" wrote

Sadly not this year - so you'll probably be blessed with good weather ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

Forecast this am was rain either Fri or Sat, but they said today would be dry & I've been forced inside by the rain for the last hour

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Yes, I saw a cheery soul forecasting last evening, glorious week, cloudy & rain on Friday, torrential downpour on Saturday.

And this, of course is the ONE rally with the "Thou shalt stand in the rain until thy melt" ruling. Tush, fishing umbrellas my left buttock - p'raps I'll go worm drowning instead.

....... but I suspect not. ;o))

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Ah....1.30...... The Auctioneer will be about halfway through the lots, could get a bargain with so many major enginemen out of the way in the beer tent. Hope you all have a safe journey there and back - Paul.

Reply to
Paul swindell

Hi David,

Fran and I will be there as usual, all weekend. Taking our two New Hollands this year. Please stop and say hello if you're passing.

Look forward to putting faces to some of the new names on the group.

Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Drake

We will be there from the friday for the weekend with two Fowlers....quite easy to spot, one of them is burgundy red ! :-) Hope to see you there, make sure and say hello. Regards David

Reply to
David McC

Jim & Dolly French and I will be there. The beer tent is an EXCELLENT gathering spot! 8-))

Arnie Fero Pittsburgh, PA USA

Reply to
hit_n_miss

Hi Arnie, I hadn't put your gang on the list I was making as I thought you wouldn,t be reading this list. PS Do you think the beer tent will have enough left by 1.30 if you start you normal behaviour. See

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Just finally landed home from work - got to get the Amanco in the back of the car and I'll be at Astle Park bright and breezy in the morning. See you all at the beer tent at 1:30 on Saturday (or indeed Friday afternoon and evening as well ;-).

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden