Onslow park over the Bank Holiday.

We will be going next Saturday & I was just wondering if any others of this
group will be attending!
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

Dave Croft
Here is a link to their web site:
Some sections are very slow, even with broadband. Thankfully they are better at putting on a good show, if there is a better and more comprehensive show within a 50 mile radius I have yet to hear of it.
Reply to
Richard H Huelin
Hi mark, I like the show! My 2003 pictures are at
-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft
this group will be attending!
Hoping to be there Sunday afternoon. (its sun and mon)
Tim..
Reply to
Tim..
It seems that about 8 of us will be there. How about arranging to meet both days at a certain time? I think Phillip T.E's Atomic would be an easy engine to find & perhaps 1.00 PM would be a good time. What do others think.
-- Dave Croft Warrington England
group will be attending!
Reply to
Dave Croft
Hi Chaps
The Atomic will be very easy to find, it'll be at home in my shed. The water tank has started to leak again, even after I repaired it a year or so back. Will need to think of another way to fix it now..... However, why not meet up by my 5hp Appletop, which I am taking in its place. It'll be belted up to the usual Worthington-Simpson centrifugal pump and shifting a lot of water :-) I'm rather looking forward to giving it a good run, after it 'failed to proceed' at 1000 Engine due to mag. failure. I look forward to seeing you all there, I'm setting off tomorrow morning, even the weather forecast is not too bad!
Regards
Philip T-E
Reply to
ClaraNET