Onslow park over the Bank Holiday.

We will be going next Saturday & I was just wondering if any others of this group will be attending!

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Hi Dave, me and my brother are exibiting the Lister N at onslow, we'll be there all weekend. Regards, Gary M.

Reply to
gary millward

I hope to be there on Saturday.

Reply to
Arthur G

Hi Dave

If all goes to plan I'll be there with the 8hp Atomic/Worthington pump all weekend.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

Oops, I'll be there Sunday NOT Saturday as it's not open on Saturday.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Could someone send me details of this event please. It sounds like I would enjoy being there.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Walker

Here is a link to their web site:

Some sections are very slow, even with broadband. Thankfully they are better at putting on a good show, if there is a better and more comprehensive show within a 50 mile radius I have yet to hear of it.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Hi mark, I like the show! My 2003 pictures are at

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

In message , Dave Croft writes

We will be going en famille on Sunday or Monday (probably Sunday).

TTFN

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Hi Dave, We will be exhibiting on the Bank Holiday Monday only, with our International Titan. Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Drake

this group will be attending!

Hoping to be there Sunday afternoon. (its sun and mon)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

It seems that about 8 of us will be there. How about arranging to meet both days at a certain time? I think Phillip T.E's Atomic would be an easy engine to find & perhaps

1.00 PM would be a good time. What do others think.

group will be attending!

Reply to
Dave Croft

In message , Dave Croft writes

Good for me. Will have cometary retinue of kids...

TTFN

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Hi Chaps

The Atomic will be very easy to find, it'll be at home in my shed. The water tank has started to leak again, even after I repaired it a year or so back. Will need to think of another way to fix it now..... However, why not meet up by my 5hp Appletop, which I am taking in its place. It'll be belted up to the usual Worthington-Simpson centrifugal pump and shifting a lot of water :-) I'm rather looking forward to giving it a good run, after it 'failed to proceed' at 1000 Engine due to mag. failure. I look forward to seeing you all there, I'm setting off tomorrow morning, even the weather forecast is not too bad!

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET