Onslow Park show

Hi Gang, I have posted my pictures of this show at

rain & a very entertaining show, especially the working demonstrations. I hope you like the pictures.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

I've just seen your photos, Dave. As we only made a whistlestop visit, sadly, I missed the working field completely. I can tell from your photos that this was a mistake. I'll make a point of visiting it next year.

We seem to go to the same rallies but miss each other. I'll look out for that cap in future!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin