North Wales Transport Extravaganza Photos

New photos up at:

A good selection of engines, though a few larger ones would have been welcome. The organisers did a good job of ensuring no engine was over represented. Mercifully, there was a distinct lack of water-powered duck rollercoasters, or woodchopping gnome displays.

The weather was excellent and my nose is almost back to it's normal colour, following a few days of being called Rudolf!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

It's late and I'm going to bed. If someone can post a link which *("!ing works (sorry George) I'll be very grateful.

=90829769

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

I think you might get better results at

^)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Thanks Dave for the link, and thanks Arthur for the photos. I like the Domestic, not seen one before. I am sure an IH expert will tell us the model.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Nice pics - and I too am taken by the curious looking Domestic (don't tell the maid, staff are hard to find ;o)) ).

The cylinder looks different from other engines of its type - no pictures of that end I suppose, Arthur?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

No problem Arthur, Its easy to do for those of us that link our Webshots sites.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Reply to
Dave Croft

Kim, Domestic Photos: I'll have a look tonight when I get back to the lair.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Nice pictures. The IHC is a 1hp Famous/Titan engine.

-- Patrick M Livingstone Leichhardt NSW

Patrick M Livingstone

Kim, I've got a picture of the little Domestic from the other end. I'll post it to Webshots now.

Click on the link in Dave's post.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin