South wales railway plan

Hope someone can help. Somewhere amongst my British model railway mags from 1950's to 1990's is a layout design representing five or six stations and a steel works(?) in the South Wales area. The design is essentially two adjoining ovals, single track, if I remember correctly. With a small amount of text it occupied a full page. It was not a Freezer design. Does it ring a bell with anyone? If so, any thoughts which might narrow down the search? Many thanks.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

I recall a design along similar lines, I am sure it was in the Modeller sometime in the later 70's or early 80's. There was one oval (I think) and some end-to-end stuff.I think there was a high level viaduct running over a low level line etc - many of the features from the South Wales valley lines. It was designed to fill a moderate sized room.

Reply to
John Ruddy

Thankyou John, I'll begin in that period. I recall it being about 10feet by eight so it could be the same one.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes