Heljan 33s

Just had a reply from Heljan (within one day)

"Dear Sir

What you have heard is correct. We plan to have the Class 33 ready in 1. quarter 2005.

Best regards, HELJAN A/S"

Reply to
Mike

A bit of a pity. Had hoped that it would be ready for Warley this year (maybe could be still?). However, if the extra time means a superior model, then I'm happy to wait...

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Anything interesting at the toy fair in london? I have tickets and was wondering if it was worth going.

Reply to
ViP