Heljan communication

Just thought I would recount my experience with Heljan last week, as a few people have had tales of communication difficulty in the past. In the past couple of weeks I have bought my first two HJ 47's, one of which was known to have the roof colour error but the retailer assured me came with the voucher for the replacement roof. When I received the loco and voucher (on 15 April) it said that it had to be returned to Heljan before 01 April 2004 - I emailed Heljan in Denmark at 21:00 on 15 April. At 06:17 (yes, am!) on 16 April I received a reply from Heljan assuring me that if I sent the voucher straight back to Denmark I would be included in the run of new bodies. I am suitably impressed with HJ's customer care!

(PS I also contacted the retailer concerned who replied almost as quickly and was also very helpful)

Reply to
Mike Honeyman