Lima RFS Class 20 Quest.

Did Lima only produce 1 Class 20 in the RFS livery, no. 2014?

I thought they may have done another to enable them to run in pairs, although I'm not sure they did actually operate in pairs in the traditional way when working for CTTG.

TIA

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Garrett

I thought they may have done another to enable them to run in pairs, although I'm not sure they did actually operate in pairs in the traditional way when working for CTTG.

Yup its true

2014 was the only one

and was the only one in my fleet till it was cannibalised and conerted into a steel mill shunter :)

Reply to
Rob

Thanks Rob

traditional