Group picture at Astle Park.

I apologise for the unnamed people but I have put names (I think) to the people I know. See

you are there but un-named please tell me & I will amend the picture. Most of the other pictures I took other people have already posted.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

In message , Dave Croft writes

I am No. 2, No. 1 son Sam is No. 1a and No. 2 daughter Eleanor is No. 1b

- got that?

My apologies for not having said "Hello" to you, Dave. Everyone just seemed to evaporate all of a sudden. I manage to collar Kim but I didn't see you again before I had to leave.

Thanks for the picture!

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Hi Peter, Picture is now

Dave Croft

To fill in more blanks:

3 is Martin Hirst, 7 is John Rogers and 8 is John's son.

A rum looking bunch ;-).

Regards, Arthur G

writes

to evaporate all of a sudden. I manage

Reply to
Arthur G

Dave, Number 18 the fellow in the army jacket is my brother steve Regards, Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Gary,

I have one question, have you been working on sheep shearing equipment or have you just spent a couple of months at her majesties pleasure :-))

As for the rest of you lot, crime watch would have a field day :-))

Mart> Dave Croft wrote:

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Dave

As Arthur has already posted (although he may not know his name) No 8 is my son Steven.

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR

Thanks gentlemen, before I finish the picture does anyone know the name of No 10?

Reply to
Dave Croft

Martin, I've shed my winter coat, in the summer i'me known as shawn.:-)

Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

Campingstoveman wrote> As for the rest of you lot, crime watch would have a field day :-))

If you'd been in the photo, Martin, it would have looked like a Mafia don and his henchmen. Don't think we don't know why you go to Italy so much ;-).

Arrivederci, Arturo G

Reply to
Arthur G

Bill Williams from NZ ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Said in a husky voice with cotton wool in mouth, " you talking to me, YOU TALKING TO ME EH! "

What I would like to know is how Dave Croft managed to get himself into the sun whilst the rest of you are in the shade. Do any of you see a reflection in the mirror when you look at yourselves :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi Martin, I think that the high speed I needed to get into the picture that I took must have heated me enough to alter my refractive index! 8^) Picture with latest names now at

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

No problem Dave. Always glad to help.... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Great photo Dave, Thanks again for organising the meet ! Regards to all, see you next year! David

Reply to
David McC