Astle Park pictures

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter some nice photos I have just come back from a day at astle park very nice weather and some good looking engines my photos are on webshots

Reply to
Nick Holden

Some excellent photos Peter - I'll try and get my selection up this week - It's always interesting to see how others view the show and what their highlights are! It was good to see a good group of NG contributors and put a few more faces to e-mail addresses!

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Nice to see plenty of photos being posted :-).

At the rate folks are going, you'll be totally bored with Astle pictures by the time I do mine....

Regards, Arthur G

It's always interesting to see how others

of NG contributors and put a few more

Reply to
Arthur G

Heres a few more,

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Thanks for all the pics guys. Couldn't be there this year hence good weather - look out next time!

Reply to
Nick H

Peter,

Am sure you could hold a caption competition with that photo of me watching the world go by...!!

Didn't the SEM used to have a couple of photos each month with captions, no doubt until someone complained.... :-( !

Regards David

Reply to
David McC