Astle Park pictures

Peter
Reply to
Peter A Forbes
Hi Peter some nice photos I have just come back from a day at astle park very nice weather and some good looking engines my photos are on webshots
Reply to
Nick Holden
Some excellent photos Peter - I'll try and get my selection up this week - It's always interesting to see how others view the show and what their highlights are! It was good to see a good group of NG contributors and put a few more faces to e-mail addresses!
Regards
Dan
Reply to
Dan Howden
Nice to see plenty of photos being posted :-).
At the rate folks are going, you'll be totally bored with Astle pictures by the time I do mine....
Regards, Arthur G
It's always interesting to see how others
of NG contributors and put a few more
Reply to
Arthur G
Heres a few more,
Anthony
Reply to
Anthony
Thanks for all the pics guys. Couldn't be there this year hence good weather - look out next time!
Reply to
Nick H
Peter,
Am sure you could hold a caption competition with that photo of me watching the world go by...!!
Didn't the SEM used to have a couple of photos each month with captions, no doubt until someone complained.... :-( !
Regards David
Reply to
David McC