Please dont laugh

Gentlemen,

If the rain has got to you this weekend or its just been one of those days then please allow me to cheer you up.

I didn't get to Banbury this weekend, I arrived home from Italy late Thursday night and on Friday I finished a couple of little jobs around the engine etc and then preceded to organise the camper for the weekend, the idea was to travel over to Banbury on Friday evening. This all went out the window when I noticed late afternoon in amongst the five hour rain showers that I had in the garage a brand new winch to fit to the trailer that I had completely forgotten about, so spent yesterday and some of today cutting the old one off and making mountings etc to fit the new one. This I have now done and am about to test with the engine. So much for best laid plans of mice and men.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi Martin I dropped in on the way home from work on Saturday not many engines the show seams to be getting smaller engine wise every year so i think you did not miss a lot nick

Reply to
Nick Holden