Welland, Pickering & Cromford

We were at Welland last weekend, it says something when there are more Tangye's (5) on the engine line than there were Lister D's (3). Great weekend with some really nice stuff on display.

Thursday saw Mike visit Pickering (despite the hype of the organisers, not as good as Welland or Lincoln, quantity not quality). It was a bit boggy getting in and out with all the rain last week.

Friday it was off to Cromford for the weekend, for a rest.

Photos in the usual place

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Andy, Cracking pictures as ever! Thanks for posting the Welland ones, I've still not got around to sorting mine yet. I was amazed when five Tangyes turned up, especially when they are all less than 7hp. Bet there are none next year as we will all try and bring something different!

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden