Welland

Just finished unloading after return from a very enjoyable Welland. (Although it was somewhat marred by the rain and the infrastructural and organisational shortcomings it revealed!). Otherwise the event was as excellent as ever and I'm pleased to say the rusty old Petter-Light performed flawlessly. No pics as there seemed little point with a quality photographer on site :-). PT-E's lovely Lister D lighting set puttered merrily but I'll leave Dan to comment on his Tangye M ;-) Now for a shower!

-- Roland Craven nr Exeter Devon, UK snipped-for-privacy@petternut.co.uk

Roland and Celia Craven

Roland, Who was pic man.

Mart> Just finished unloading after return from a very enjoyable Welland.

Reply to
campingstoveman

I agree Welland was another good rally, pity about the weather but most things seemed to carry on regardless. Managed to get out of the field OK this morning, have spent the rest of the day finishing off the trolley for the Tangye AV so everything is now mobile for the housemove on Friday all being well.

The Tangye played up all weekend requiring constant watching as it would occasionally run away on the governor. Thanks to all the two stroke experts for all their advice - I will be checking for leaks in the fuel system and sealing my leaky balls as soon as I get moved house ;-)

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden