Birkenhead

Met Mark Drake and Arthur Griffin this afternoon on the way to do a job at Birkenhead rail depot. Couldn't stay long and have a decent chat as we had a tight schedule including a collection at Newton Heath depot in Manchester afterwards, so sorry I couldn't stay with you lads...

We had just come from Tim Leech's place after a bit of hardware swapping, Tim got some collets for his Ward and I ended up with another Yale Pul-Lift, but then Tim produced another hoist from behind the door, and said "here you are , take this one as well" so I passed that on to Arthur as he hasn't got one yet.

A few items for one of Tim's friends/customers was also loaded into the van, on its way south to someone on the south costs I believe..

Got home just before midnight...

Peter A Forbes