Ruston Hornsby vth1

I have recently bought a dismantled Ruston Hornsby VTH1 in reasonable condition but missing its injector pump and injector.Does anyone know
where I could buy these parts for a reasonable price.Also does anyone know the value of such an engine in working condition before I go to a lot of expense and effort to restore it.Thanks in advance.Fraser