For Sale: Ruston & Hornsby 1HR engine on show trailer

I have been asked if I know of anyone who might be interested in a Ruston & Hornsby 1HR engine, set up with cooling tank etc on a show trailer.
If anyone here is interested, please contact me off-list and I will pass your details on to the vendor.
I have no involvement in the transaction other than passing details.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk